Skip to content
Anthony "Tony" Wayne Fell
- Name: Anthony "Tony" Wayne Fell
- Location of Birth: Park Rapids, Minnesota
- Date of Birth: November 3, 1964
- Date of Death: April 19, 1994 (29 years old)
- Parents: William Fell and Cleo (Binley) Fell
- High School and Class: Park Rapids Public Schools, Park Rapids, Minnesota
- College: 1993 - Grand Rapids Vocation Center, Grand Rapids, Minnesota
- Highest Rank: PVT (Private)
- Other Branch: Army National Guard
- Date Sworn In:
- Place Sworn In:
- Date of Discharge:
- Place of Discharge:
- Military Awards:
- Military Highlights:
At the age of 17, Tony joined the National Guards where he held the rank of Private, E Spec 4. For the next 12 years, he traveled with the Guards throughout the Untied States as part of his training and maneuvers.
- Wars Involved:
- MIA / POW:
- Civilian Life:
Tony had worked at the RDO Plant in Park Rapids, Minnesota for six years and later worked at the Northstar Manufacturing Plant in Bemidji, Minnesota for two years.
He was injured in an accident in 1990, which left him a quadriplegic.
He then moved to Grand Rapids, Minnesota, where he became a resident of the Moses Residence, a rehabilitation and handicapped care center. He took college courses and graduated from the Grand Rapids Vocational Center where he studied computer in December, 1993. Tony did volunteer work at the Grand Rapids High School where he instructed high school students on computers.
Preceded in death by his father, William Fell, one brother, Thomas, and his grandparents; Tony is survived by his mother, Cleo Fell; five brothers, William White, Jerry White, Robert Fell, Richard Fell, and Roger Fell; three sisters, Rosezella Litzau, Phyllis Zurn, and Lori Brown.
Tony died at Itasca Medical Center in Grand Rapids, Minnesota and is buried in Lake Emma Cemetery at Park Rapids, Minnesota.
- Tribal Affiliation(s):