Skip to content
Bruce Raymond Garner
- Name: Bruce Raymond Garner
- Location of Birth: Grand Rapids, Minnesota
- Date of Birth: December 14, 1941
- Date of Death: March 9, 2017 (75 years old)
- Parents: Leo and Esther Garner
- High School and Class: 1960 - Grand Rapids High School, Grand Rapids, Minnesota
- Highest Rank:
- Branch: Army
- Other Branch:
- Date Sworn In: 1964
- Place Sworn In:
- Date of Discharge: 1966
- Place of Discharge:
- Military Awards:
- Military Highlights:
- Wars Involved:
- MIA / POW:
- Civilian Life:
Bruce married Jan Marshall in 1968.
Bruce worked at Blandin Paper Company and went into his own construction business. He retired from the Badlands National Parks in South Dakota.
He was preceded in death by his parents; a brother, Ronald; and a granddaughter, Felicia.
Bruce is survived by his wife, Jan of 48 years, son Troy (Kathy), daughter Tracy (Vinny); six grandchildren; three great grandchildren, sister Nancy (Terry), brother David (Mary); numerous nieces and nephews, special brother-in-laws Harry (Linda) and Louis (Donna); and special neighbors, Lisa and John and family.
Bruce formerly lived in Cohasset, Minnesota. He died in Rapid City, South Dakota.
- Tribal Affiliation(s):