Skip to content
Clarence Hirschel Garloch
- Name: Clarence Hirschel Garloch
- Location of Birth: Seymour, Indiana
- Date of Birth: April 26, 1892
- Date of Death: April 4, 1960 (67 years old)
- Parents: Harrison Garloch and Martha (Hupp) Garloch
- High School and Class:
- Highest Rank: PFC (Private First Class)
- Branch: Army
- Other Branch:
- Date Sworn In:
- Place Sworn In:
- Date of Discharge:
- Place of Discharge:
- Military Awards:
- Military Highlights:
Clarence served in France during World War I. He served with Company E, 109th Engineers.
- Wars Involved:
World War I
- MIA / POW:
- Civilian Life:
Clarence was a resident of the Cohasset, Minnesota area for 35 years.
He lived in several midwestern states before serving in France during the war.
On September 15, 1920, he married Clara Lavine in Sioux City, Nebraska, where they lived until coming to Bass Lake in 1924.
Clarence was a member of the McVeigh-Dunn American Legion Post and the Ponti-Peterson VFW Post.
Clarence is survived by his wife, Clara and a brother, Delbert.
Clarence died at his home and is buried in Itasca Calvary Cemetery at Grand Rapids, Minnesota. (Plot I-B-04-21)
- Tribal Affiliation(s):