Skip to content
Clifford "Manny" E. Rondeau
- Name: Clifford "Manny" E. Rondeau
- Location of Birth: Pembina, North Dakota
- Date of Birth: November 11, 1932
- Date of Death: September 1, 2000 (67 years old)
- Parents: Wallace and Mary Rondeau
- High School and Class: 1952 - Grand Rapids High School, Grand Rapids, Minnesota
- Highest Rank: CPL (Corporal)
- Branch: Army
- Other Branch:
- Date Sworn In:
- Place Sworn In:
- Date of Discharge:
- Place of Discharge:
- Military Awards:
- Military Highlights:
Clifford served from 1953-1955.
- Wars Involved:
- MIA / POW:
- Civilian Life:
Clifford moved from Squaw Lake, Minnesota to Grand Raids, Minnesota in 1945.
He married Doris Bernard on December 22, 1953 in Grand Rapids, Minnesota.
Clifford worked at the East End Grocery and for 35 years at Blandin Paper Company, retiring in August, 1993.
He was a member of St. Joseph's Catholic Church in Grand Rapids, Minnesota.
He is survived by his wife, Doris; four sons, Gerald, William, Cary, and Maury; two daughters, Dorree Madison and Carole Foix; three sisters, Delores Rondeau, Maryann Bunker, and Elaine Briggs; and eight grandchildren.
Preceding him in death were his parents; three brothers, Gerald, Wallace "Wally" and Kenneth "Chuck"; and a grandson, Anthony Keith.
Manny died at his home and is buried in Harris Cemetery at Grand Rapids, Minnesota. (18.104.22.168)
- Tribal Affiliation(s):