Skip to content
Earl Raymond Gomersall
- Name: Earl Raymond Gomersall
- Location of Birth: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Date of Birth: December 4, 1930
- Date of Death: April 15, 1997 (66 years old)
- Parents: John and Florence Gomersall
- High School and Class: 1948 - Elgin High School - Elgin, Illinois
- College: 1952 - Bachelor's Degree from Northwestern University
1957 - Master's Degree from Northwestern University
- Highest Rank:
- Branch: Army
- Other Branch:
- Date Sworn In:
- Place Sworn In:
- Date of Discharge:
- Place of Discharge:
- Military Awards:
- Military Highlights:
In 1952, Earl served in the United States Army during the Korean Conflict.
He also served with the Counterintelligence Corps Special Service.
- Wars Involved:
- MIA / POW:
- Civilian Life:
Earl was a senior partner for the Thomas Group of Irving, Texas. He was a member of the "N" Club at Northwestern University, Who's Who of America, and international member of the John Evans Club and a member of Ponti-Peterson Post Veterans of Foreign Wars and McVeigh-Dunn Post American Legion, both of Grand Rapids, Minnesota.
Earl is survived by his wife, Becky (Dudley) Gomersall; a son, Earl, Jr; a stepdaughter, Lisa Bass; a stepson, Michael Masters; his mother, Florence; a sister, Gail Walz; and two granddaughters.
Preceding him in death was his father, John.
Earl died at Northwest Community Hospital in Arlington Heights, Illinois. He is buried in Itasca Calvary Cemetery at Grand Rapids, Minnesota. (Plot C-D-16-0-8)
- Tribal Affiliation(s):