Skip to content
Edgar Raymond Mullins, Sr.
- Name: Edgar Raymond Mullins Sr.
- Location of Birth: Flat Rock, Illinois
- Date of Birth: December 3, 1889
- Date of Death: November 16, 1975
- Parents: Thomas Mullins & Hannah (Graham) Mullins
- High School and Class:
- Highest Rank: Pvt (Private)
- Branch: Army
- Other Branch:
- Date Sworn In: May 14, 1918
- Place Sworn In:
- Date of Discharge: January 17, 1919
- Place of Discharge:
- Military Awards:
- Military Highlights:
- Wars Involved:
World War I
- MIA / POW:
- Civilian Life:
Edgar Mullins married Bess Redhed in Illinois in 1922. He came to Coleraine, Minnesota in 1925 as dean of Itasca Junior College and principal of Greenway High School. He later served as superintendent of School District 316 at Coleraine. Active in many organizations, he was a past master of the Masonic lodge and one of the area's most faithful and enthusiastic sports fans.
Edgar died at his home in Coleraine, Minnesota and is buried in Lakeview Cemetery, Coleraine, Minnesota (Block 147). He is survived by his wife, Bess; two daughters, Elizabeth I. Mullins and Judith M. Gorham; two sons, Edgar R. Mullins Jr. and George E. Mullins; six grandchildren; and four step-grandchildren.
- Tribal Affiliation(s):