Skip to content
Harold LeRoy Feltus
- Name: Harold LeRoy Feltus
- Location of Birth: Park Rapids, Minnesota
- Date of Birth: June 14, 1929
- Date of Death: November 6, 1970 (41 years old)
- Parents: ?? and Margaret Feltus
- High School and Class:
- Highest Rank: PFC (Private First Class)
- Branch: Army
- Other Branch:
- Date Sworn In: January 10, 1952 (Enlistment Date)
- Place Sworn In:
- Date of Discharge: December 11, 1953 (Release Date)
- Place of Discharge:
- Military Awards:
- Military Highlights:
Harold served with the United States Army, 432nd Engineer Construction Battalion during the Korean Conflict.
- Wars Involved:
- MIA / POW:
- Civilian Life:
Harold was raised in Park Rapids, Minnesota and then moved to North Dakota as a young man and lived there until 1951. He had also lived at Kelso, Washington, Deer River, Minnesota, Grand Rapids, Minnesota, and Hibbing, Minnesota prior to moving to Nashwauk, Minnesota where he resided at the time of his death.
Harold married Kathryn Yost in Grand Rapids, Minnesota in 1951.
He had been active in the woods and timber industry most of his life.
Surviving relatives are his wife; six daughters, Connie, Lonnie, Julia, Roberta, Kathy, and Diana; two sons, Dana and LeRoy; three sisters, Mrs. Able Dahl, Mrs. Victor Jarvi, and Miss Bessie Feltus; five brothers, Bob, Raymond, Kenneth, Glenn and Donald; and his mother, Mrs. Margaret Feltus.
Harold died at Hibbing General Hospital in Hibbing, Minnesota and is buried in Harris Cemetery at Grand Rapids, Minnesota. (Plot 126.96.36.199)
- Tribal Affiliation(s):