Skip to content
Howard Roy Ballweber, Sr.
- Name: Howard Roy Ballweber, Sr.
- Location of Birth: Pierre, South Dakota
- Date of Birth: November 24, 1918
- Date of Death: August 13, 1987 (68 years old)
- Parents: John and Emma Ballweber
- High School and Class:
- Highest Rank:
- Branch: Army
- Other Branch: Army Air Force
- Date Sworn In: November 9, 1942 (Enlistment Date)
- Place Sworn In:
- Date of Discharge: December 20, 1945 (Discharge Date)
- Place of Discharge:
- Military Awards:
- Military Highlights:
Information in the United States, World War II Draft Cards Young Men, 1940-1947:
Name: Howard Roy Ballweber
Relationship to Draftee: Self (Head)
Birth Date: November 24, 1918
Birth Place: Bruce, South Dakota, USA
Residence Place: Robbinsdale, Hennepin, Minnesota, USA
Registration Date: October 16, 1940
Registration Place: Robbinsdale, Hennepin, Minnesota, USA
Employer: J. Stanchfield
Height: 5' 5"
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Next of Kin: James E. Jordan
- Wars Involved:
World War II
- MIA / POW:
- Civilian Life:
Howard worked for Thermal King until his retirement in 1979.
Survivors are sons Howard, Jr., Robert, and Edward; daughters Mary Swanson, Carol Pace, and Susan Ballweber; brothers Jake and Lewis; sisters, Violet Bethel, Irene Schwartz, and Lillian Hietala; 16 grandchildren; and one great-granddaughter.
Buried in Itasca Calvary Cemetery at Grand Rapids, Minnesota. (Plot I-B-03-2-2)
- Tribal Affiliation(s):