Skip to content
John "Jack" L. Garlough
- Name: John "Jack" L. Garlough
- Location of Birth: Grand Rapids, Minnesota
- Date of Birth: May 18, 1931
- Date of Death: September 8, 1972 (41 years old)
- Parents: Wallace Carlton Garlough, Sr. and Leone (Hauck) Garlough
- High School and Class: 1949 - Greenway High School, Coleraine, Minnesota
- Highest Rank: HM 3 (Hospital Corpsman Petty Officer 3rd Class)
- Branch: Navy
- Other Branch:
- Date Sworn In:
- Place Sworn In:
- Date of Discharge:
- Place of Discharge:
- Military Awards:
- Military Highlights:
- Wars Involved:
- MIA / POW:
- Civilian Life:
Jack spent his childhood in Calumet, Minnesota.
He lived in Grand Rapids, Minnesota until he moved to Elk River in 1971.
Jack worked for the Minnesota Highway Department.
He is survived by his mother, Mrs. Wallace (Leone) Garlough; and three brothers, Wallace, Jr., Vincent, and Gary.
He died of a heart attack at his home in Elk River and is buried in Itasca Calvary Cemetery at Grand Rapids, Minnesota. (Plot I-E-12-0-3)
- Tribal Affiliation(s):