- Name: Lonnie Ray Lyman
- Location of Birth: Grand Rapids, Minnesota
- Date of Birth: July 20, 1939
- Date of Death:
- Parents: Floyd and Florence Lyman
- High School and Class: Grand Rapids High School, Grand Rapids, Minnesota
- College: Bachelor of Arts degree from Bemidji State University, Bemidji, Minnesota.
- Highest Rank: Petty Officer (E-5)
- Branch: Navy
- Other Branch:
- Date Sworn In:
- Place Sworn In:
- Date of Discharge:
- Place of Discharge:
Units and Locations:
Start Date End Date Unit(s) and Location(s) Served Unified Command Plan-63 Squadron, United States Naval Aviation at Miramar, California
- Military Awards:
2nd Class Petty Officer, United States Navy Aviation.
Aviation Machinists Mate 2nd Class.
- Military Highlights:
Served four years active duty - Aviation Machinists Mate, Squadron Unified Command Plan-63.
Petty Officer 2nd Class - United States Navy on USS Midway CVA 41 (attack aircraft carrier).
Plane Captain: F84 crusader jet aircraft on the USS Midway Aircraft Carrier.
- Wars Involved:
- MIA / POW:
- Civilian Life:
- Tribal Affiliation(s):