Skip to content
Madison Call Bullock
- Name: Madison Call Bullock
- Location of Birth: Yellow Medicine County, Minnesota
- Date of Birth: August 1, 1890
- Date of Death: August 5, 1954 (63 years old)
- Parents: Arlin Bullock and Chloa (Call) Chloa
- High School and Class:
- Highest Rank: CPL (Corporal)
- Branch: Army
- Other Branch:
- Date Sworn In: April 20, 1917 (Enlistment Date)
- Place Sworn In:
- Date of Discharge: February 14, 1919 (Discharge Date)
- Place of Discharge:
- Military Awards:
- Military Highlights:
Madison served with Minnesota Headquarters Company 86th Infantry Regiment.
Information in the United States, World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942:
Name: Madison Call Bullock
Registration Age: 52
Birth Date: August 1, 1890
Birth Place: Canby, Minnesota
Residence Place: Grand Rapids, Minnesota, USA
Registration Date: About 1942
Military Draft Date: 1942
Height: 5' 11"
Hair Color: Gray
Eye Color: Brown
Next of Kin: Mrs. Edith Bullock
- Wars Involved:
World War I
- MIA / POW:
- Civilian Life:
Madison was a resident of Grand Rapids, Minnesota for 46 years. He was employed for a number of years by the Blandin Paper Company, in Grand Rapids, Minnesota.
He married Edith S. Tracy on June 11, 1927, in Grand Rapids, Minnesota.
Survivors are his wife, Edith; two sons, Madison, Jr., and Marvin; and a daughter, Mrs. Peter Grimsbo. Other survivors are two brothers, Azra and Harry and two sisters, Mrs. Hazel VonSperen and Mrs. Gladys Howe.
Buried in Itasca Calvary Cemetery at Grand Rapids, Minnesota. (Plot I-D-24-0-4)
- Tribal Affiliation(s):