- Name: Robert Raymond Ahlbrecht
- Location of Birth: Alexandria, Minnesota
- Date of Birth: November 15, 1944
- Date of Death:
- Parents: Raymond and Arlowene Ahlbrecht
- High School and Class: 1962
- College: 1966 - University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Highest Rank: CAPT (Captain)
- Branch: Marine Corps
- Other Branch:
- Date Sworn In: December 26, 1967
- Place Sworn In: Quantico, Virginia
- Date of Discharge: June 30, 1976
- Place of Discharge: Quantico, Virginia
Units and Locations:
Start Date End Date Unit(s) and Location(s) Served December, 1967 April, 1968 Officer Candidate School - Quantico, Virginia April, 1968 January, 1969 Naval Flight Training - Pensacola, Florida January, 1969 April, 1969 Naval Flight Training - Brunswick, Georgia April, 1969 June, 1969 Reconnaissance Systems Officer - Charleston Air Force Base, Charleston, South Carolina June, 1969 June, 1970 Marine Composite Reconnaissance Squadron (VMCJ-2), Cherry Point, North Carolina July, 1970 July, 1970 Marine Composite Reconnaissance Squadron (VMCJ-1), Dang, Vietnam August, 1970 July, 1971 Marine Composite Reconnaissance Squadron (VMCJ-1) - Iwakuni, Japan August, 1971 May, 1974 Marine Composite Reconnaissance Squadron (VMCJ-2), Cherry Point, North Carolina May, 1974 August, 1974 Amphibious Warfare School, Quantico, Virginia August, 1974 June, 1976 VMA-332 - Cherry Point, North Carolina
- Military Awards:
- Military Highlights:
Officer Candidate School - Becoming a "Marine".
Flight School - learning the world of flight.
Vietnam - serving our country.
Cherry Point - squadron life, preparing for Vietnam, being on General Axtell's staff.
AWS - preparing for next stage of leadership.
Resign - family problems - it takes special women to be military wives.
- Wars Involved:
- MIA / POW:
- Civilian Life:
Turbulent. Trying to find the right job. Tried IBM sales, insurance sales, fast food management. Started own business as paint/decorator contractor (35 years).
- Tribal Affiliation(s):