Skip to content
Ronald Frank Dworzynski
- Name: Ronald Frank Dworzynski
- Location of Birth: Detroit, Michigan
- Date of Birth: July 15, 1940
- Date of Death: March 18, 2012 (71 years old)
- Parents: Joseph C. and Elizabeth H. Dworzynski
- High School and Class: 1959 - Cody High School, Detroit, Michigan
- College: 1965 - Apprentice School for sheet metal
- Highest Rank:
- Other Branch:
- Date Sworn In: February, 1966
- Place Sworn In:
- Date of Discharge:
- Place of Discharge: February, 1968
- Military Awards:
- Military Highlights:
Ronald was drafted in February, 1966 and honorably discharged in February, 1968. He served with the 554th Construction Engineers in Phu Loi and Chu Chi, Vietnam
- Wars Involved:
- MIA / POW:
- Civilian Life:
Ronald moved to Pengilly, Minnesota in 1975 and moved to Miami, New Mexico in 1993.
He was in sheet metal trade for 50 years.
Ronald was a life member of VFW Post 8831 in Pengilly, Minnesota and was commander for several years, a member of the AM Legion Post 0307 in Nashwauk, Minnesota, and a Boy Scout and Cub Scout leader of Troop 20 in Pengilly, Minnesota.
He was preceded in death by his parents; parents-in-law, Riley and Darlene Vail; brother and sister-in-law, Joseph and Lorraine Dworzynski; and Richard Dworzynski.
Ronald is survived by his wife Kay; daughter Christine (Robert) Sciamanda; sons, David (Chris) Dworzynski and Robert Dworzynski; step-sons, Tony Noble and Jeff (Robin) Noble; three grandchildren; four step-grandchildren; two step great-granddaughters; three sisters, Dorothy (Frank) Zsalako, Deloris Tucker and Linda (John) Feta; brother-in-law, Chuck (Jeanette) Vail and several nieces and nephews.
Ronald passed away at his home in Miami, New Mexico.
- Tribal Affiliation(s):