Skip to content
Roy R. Gram
- Name: Roy R. Gram
- Location of Birth: Stevenson County, Minnesota
- Date of Birth: July 27, 1925
- Date of Death: October 28, 2002 (77 years old)
- Parents: Roy H. Gram and Mary (Lucas) Gram
- High School and Class: 1943 - Nashwauk High School, Nashwauk, Minnesota
- College: 1951 - University of Minnesota
- Highest Rank:
- Branch: Navy
- Other Branch:
- Date Sworn In:
- Place Sworn In:
- Date of Discharge:
- Place of Discharge:
- Military Awards:
- Military Highlights:
Roy served in the South Pacific during World War II.
- Wars Involved:
World War II
- MIA / POW:
- Civilian Life:
Roy married Julie Bogdanovich on June 30, 1951 in Calumet, Minnesota.
He was a former employee of Beloit Corporation and retired from his own business, Qualified Reprographics.
Roy was a member of Beloit Noon Kiwanis Club and First Presbyterian Church in Beloit, Wisconsin.
He was predeceased by his parents and a sister, Joyce Fiskewold.
Roy is survived by his wife, Julie; sons, Gary (Kathy), James; Michael (Kim); two grandchildren; sister, Betty (Richard) Gassert; special uncle, Ray (Ruth) Lucas; numerous nieces, nephews, and cousins.
Roy died at his home in Beloit, Wisconsin.
- Tribal Affiliation(s):