Skip to content
Thomas Russell Fraser
- Name: Thomas Russell Fraser
- Location of Birth: Grand Rapids, Minnesota
- Date of Birth: September 27, 1905
- Date of Death: April 15, 1988 (82 years old)
- Parents: John Fraser and Grace (Arbo) Fraser
- High School and Class:
- College: St. Mary's College, Winona, Minnesota
- Highest Rank:
- Branch: Army
- Other Branch:
- Date Sworn In:
- Place Sworn In:
- Date of Discharge:
- Place of Discharge:
- Military Awards:
- Military Highlights:
- Wars Involved:
World War II
- MIA / POW:
- Civilian Life:
Thomas was a lifetime resident of the community.
He worked 40 years for the Blandin Paper Company, retiring in 1970.
Thomas was a member and elder of Community Presbyterian Church in Grand Rapids, Minnesota. He was a member of the Golden K Kiwanis Club, he belonged to the Itasca Art Association, the Grand Rapids Garden Club, and was also active with the Arion Choir.
Surviving relatives are his wife, Margaret; a son, Dr. Donald Fraser; a daughter, Lynda Jacobson; and three grandchildren.
He died at Itasca Memorial Hospital and is buried in Itasca Calvary Cemetery at Grand Rapids, Minnesota. (Plot I-B-19-02)
- Tribal Affiliation(s):