Skip to content
William "Bill" Harold Frymire
- Name: William "Bill" Harold Frymire
- Location of Birth: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Date of Birth: March 31, 1929
- Date of Death: October 11, 2016 (87 years old)
- Parents: William E. B. Frymire and Lavina (Northrop) Frymire
- High School and Class:
- Highest Rank: CPL (Corporal)
- Branch: Marine Corp
- Other Branch:
- Date Sworn In: July, 1946
- Place Sworn In:
- Date of Discharge: January 2, 1952
- Place of Discharge:
- Military Awards:
- Military Highlights:
- Wars Involved:
World War II
- MIA / POW:
- Civilian Life:
William was a retired Information Technology professional from the days of tubes, wire, and punch cards.
Bill loved to play cards, read, and walk in the woods where he lived happily until the very end. Sober for the last 47 years, Bill was active with Alcoholics Anonymous since 1969.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Bill is survived by sons, Christopher (Mollie), Duane (Kristin), and Earle; five grandchildren; and his sister, Phyllis Braun.
He died at St. Mary's Medical Center in Duluth, Minnesota. Bill was cremated and is buried in Elmwood Cemetery at Rockford, Minnesota. No photo of grave marker is available at this time.
- Tribal Affiliation(s):