Skip to content
William "Bill" L. Dobson
- Name: William "Bill" L. Dobson
- Location of Birth: Grand Rapids, Minnesota
- Date of Birth: July 31, 1938
- Date of Death: July 13, 1998 (59 years old)
- Parents: Leslie Dobson and Clara (Spike) Dobson
- High School and Class: Greenway High School, Coleraine, Minnesota
- Highest Rank:
- Branch: Air Force
- Other Branch:
- Date Sworn In:
- Place Sworn In:
- Date of Discharge:
- Place of Discharge:
- Military Awards:
- Military Highlights:
- Wars Involved:
- MIA / POW:
Bill lived most of his life in Marble, Minnesota. He had also lived in Alaska and Forest Lake, Minnesota.
Bill was a surveyor and had worked on the Alaska Pipeline and in the local mines.
His parents and a brother, James, preceded him in death.
Survivors include two sons, Jason Williams and William Jensen; two grandchildren; a brother, Donald; a sister, Joy; and nieces and nephews.
Bill died in Itasca Medical Center in Grand Rapids, Minnesota and is buried in Lakeview Cemetery at Coleraine, Minnesota. (Block 62)
- Civilian Life:
- Tribal Affiliation(s):