Skip to content
William "Bill" Richard Felosi
- Name: William "Bill" Richard Felosi
- Location of Birth: Grand Rapids, Minnesota
- Date of Birth: July 29, 1926
- Date of Death: December 7, 2006 (80 years old)
- Parents: John Felosi and Marie (Scaia) Felosi
- High School and Class: 1944 - Grand Rapids High School, Grand Rapids, Minnesota
- College: Duluth Business University in Duluth, Minnesota
- Highest Rank: SGT (Sergeant)
- Branch: Army
- Other Branch:
- Date Sworn In:
- Place Sworn In:
- Date of Discharge:
- Place of Discharge:
- Military Awards:
- Military Highlights:
Following graduation, Bill joined the United States Army and served in Japan during World War II.
- Wars Involved:
World War II
- MIA / POW:
- Civilian Life:
Following Bill's discharge, he attended Duluth Business University in Duluth, Minnesota.
In 1950, Bill was united in marriage to Betty L. Madson in the Community Presbyterian Church in Grand Rapids, Minnesota.
Bill was a life-long resident of Grand Rapids and worked for Blandin Paper Company for 39 years.
He was a member of the Community Presbyterian Church, American Legion, Veterans of Foreign Wars, Itasca Lodge #208 A.F. & A.M., Pokegama Chapter #102 Royal Arch Masons, and Jephthah Chapter 176 Order of Eastern Star all of Grand Rapids, Minnesota and Knight Templar Elkanah Commandery #30 of Bemidji, Minnesota.
He is survived by his wife, Betty; sisters-in-law Tudy Motschenbacher and Floy Johnson; brother-in-law Donald (Dolores) Madson, as well as several nephews and nieces.
Bill died at the Grand Itasca Clinic and Hospital in Grand Rapids, Minnesota and is buried in Itasca Calvary Cemetery at Grand Rapids, Minnesota. (Plot I-E-05-27)
- Tribal Affiliation(s):